Goin to order a chicken alfredo bread bowl from dominos and some cinna stix.
having some honey bbq wings, some bbq lil' smokies and later going to pop in a pizza and then have some chips and salsa
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Goin to order a chicken alfredo bread bowl from dominos and some cinna stix.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Nothing special really, some chex mix maybe ha
my super bowl was Jan. 8th.
Tim Tebow's commerical was on during the first commerical break
Chili
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
My woman.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Went to g/f sister and watched it with her family and we had hotdogs and hamburgers :2thumbsup:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
At my house we had fried dill pickles, cheesy breadsticks, chips and salsa/cheese, an wings 3 ways. A dry ranch wing, hot wings, and cheriyacki wings for a sweet sampling.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks